Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. 2012 :-), 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. 2012 :-)

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods ..  2012   :-)
fancyvan wrote:
Well yesterday I finally did something I have planned since before Xmas- went clothes shopping! Good thing I waited too because much better sales. I like to shop at Laura - started in their plus size section years ago, now in regular and occasionally petit - and there is a shop near me with all 3 sections. I usually just roam around and find a couple of things I like then I chat with the sales lady and let her bring me things she thinks will work. Makes clothes shopping a bit more bearable. Anyway I ended up with 2 pair of pants- something to wear instead of jeans and 2 blouses and 2 sweater tops. Seem to have a lot of blue.There was a nice blue cardigan with that blue/brown print blouse but I did not like the fit. The striped top has some subtle purple and so does one of the pants so looks good together The pants are being shortened. Incredible how sizes vary. The plain blue blouse is a 14 - I tried on a slightly different style/color and we went up to XXL and it was still too small! Some of the sweaters are much longer than I really like but that seems to be the style this year!

My nose is still a bit stuffy and drippy and this morning my throat is a bit sore. Hope this is not developing into a full blown cold - this is my 'week off' !

Dog groomer coming this morning to do Bailey and Abby - she sets up in my back porch. Need to get her to trim Sassy's nails too.