Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: January 2012- Happy New Year!!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: January 2012- Happy New Year!!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January 2012- Happy New Year!!!
shortleaf wrote:
Hi Crit, welcome back! You plagiarist you! That's Amazing Grace! Just kidding, I kept that hymn that was passed out at my Grandma's funeral services, here, on the wall, I like that hymn too, my friend's Mom was blind,
like the song says, "was blind, but now I see". Welcome anyhow, Crit! Sure you can hold onto my shirt-tail, I bore these poor people pretty regularly here! Is your finger healed up? My 2012 is okay so far, I'm just waiting on 2012's regularly warmer temperatures.

Hehe.. greens for Lennie?! Hmmm.. I dunno if they eat lettuce, but I'd gladly give him/her some, I had a salad today. I think he might be recovering from whatever it is, for the first time in days he came out from under that big rock about 2 hours ago.

Yeah, Of mice And Men is also a classic, like The Grapes of Wrath, Great Gatsby and The Old Man And The Sea too.

Hey Pepper, I don't know if you drink Pepsi but the cans have tickets to Mavericks games for $20. $20 sounds kinda high to me but maybe regular tickets are alot more!

Happ, how is that pergola coming along?

I potted up a Pilea 'Aluminum' today. I found out yesterday I have 2 Pilea's, a Pilea 'Silver Tree' and a Pilea 'Aluminum'. The 'Silver tree' was 50 cents, it's pretty small. The other one isn't much bigger, it was $2.78, but it has new leaves coming on, you can see in the photo even.

I vacuum my keyboard too sometimes with a little vacuum cleaner that plugs into a usb port. It doesn't hardly vacuum but it's enuff to get little dirt or cat hairs. I usually just blow on it tho!
Did you know you can wash a keyboard in the shower? You have to give it like 2 days to completely dry out though. I didn't believe that till I tried it one time, but this time didn't work out so good, the "e" didn't work after that.

A plane almost ran into the moon?! Eeek, billyp! Poor people! It must've been hard to breathe up there too, maybe they're oxygen masks dropped down! I thought it was only witches on brooms that flew by the moon..lol!!

This message was edited Jan 31, 2012 8:59 PM