Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tomatoes & Peppers: Better Bush Hybrid, 1 by CricketsGarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CricketsGarden

In reply to: Better Bush Hybrid

Forum: Tomatoes & Peppers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Better Bush Hybrid
CricketsGarden wrote:
yeh,,,,,thats put my life in order....... 9 years ago i moved into a house that is 3 miles from here. I didn't have much land and sun shine so I moved here 6 years ago.....still own the house. Moved into a mobile home and set up the greenhouse business. Built onto the mobile home all the way down the back side and built decks sky high on the front.......May 2010 the home burned. still bothers me. then i bought another mobile home but it didnt feel like home so in Feb 2011, I sold it and moved into a 12x24 shed which is suppose to be used for greenhouse storage. Been building the house ever since.....and living in it.......LOL i was living it before the walls went up or the second story roof........i am freaking nuts.

So= anyway===during it all, I keep on growing those tomatoes.

I drug out the desk top computer cause i am having issues with flash player crashing on the laptop......... found some Better Bush pictures.

growing in 10 gallon pot with a cage............still wondering if i can grow one successfully in a 4 gallon or a 5 gallon......