Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts January 2012, 1 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts January 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts January 2012
splinter1804 wrote:
Good morning everyone,

Karen - I have no problem with your large photo as after previously using Photo Bucket to post pic's on the Garden Forums, mine were always large like that, and it was very good, as it showed more detail. I don't adjust the size of any of my pic's when I post them here and they all seem to come up a similar size so I'm a bit puzzled as to how you managed it (but then I'm always puzzled about all things to do with computers so what's new?)

Apricot Nectar is a beautifully coloured Neo which I find changes from green to a pale apricot tinge and progresses right through to a full apricot colour (after which it is named) to a more pinkish colour like yours as it matures. It's a good grower and pupper and I'm sure you'll be very pleased with it.

Just for comparison, I'll finish with a pic of one of my Apricot Nectar plants which is just starting to colour up and will get progressively more colour until as matures until it eventually is the same colour as yours