Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Your so welcome.

Yep, keeping up with the indoor leave debris is a problem and I should be plucking every time I see a booger, but I have been to busy and only barely time enough to water...I need to empty my stands take them ove to the kitchen and pluck preenand reshelf! I notice I have baby zinnias in some of my baskets and I have some vinca and impatiens blooming.

Yesterday I took a walk out in the garden after whaacking down a huge aussie willow tree and I notice due to the unseasonably warm winter we have been enjoying.. I have some iris about 7 inches tall. The trees are all in bud here and usually by now we have snow on the ground. Its like fall never ended and we are into spring.

Got to clean the tree debris up before it gets nasty otherwis we are gonna have baby willows every were.

Well, Steve, you get better soon. Is it sunpoisoning type cancer? I got that years back when I was in Hawaii and luckily mine did go away but my nose would errupt with blisters which was no fun so I can realy sympathsize with you there. ANd mine was just the sunpoisoning.. which is just a little different then your avearage sunburn and not cancer but could become such.