Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's pretty warm here already. Supposed to be in the low 40's for the New Year. Thank heavens for aircon. Have been out and watered early this morning so everything looks pretty good at the moment. Don't know what they'll look like at the end of the day though. Have moved some seedlings right out of the sun. Will check on them this afternoon and make sure that they're still in the shade. Sorry to hear about your little dog Moon. It's so sad when we lose a pet. I will never forget having to get my son's shepherd of 15 years down. It broke my heart as it was like losing my son all over again. I still have his cat Lily here, actually she's sitting right here on the computer desk. She doesn't wander too far from either me or the youngest boy. Had a visitor the day before yesterday after 2 and a half years. The boy's "Mother" popped up out of the blue. The oldest one recognised her out the gate, the little one is having a bit of a hard time and boy, was he crabby last night. I just said to him if there's anything upsetting him to talk about it don't just get angry. He settled down quite well after that and then hopped into my bed for the night. Poor little ones, they don't know what's going on. She will be back today and then after that I don't know. Will have to wait and see what happens. I don't ask any questions, I just go with the flow, all the time wondering why. Well enough of my whinging. I hope everyone has a great last day of the year and not too many headaches tomorrow. I don't drink so it will be coffee for me. Be back later. Colleen