Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Very cool morning but so nice to be out and about at this time , before the sun gets really hot.
did a bit more moving of a few brugs yesterday. I now have 4 on the veranda near the window. They all have buds , so maybe a nice scented place soon.

Moon , so sorry about your lovely dog. Always sad when a loved pet leaves us.

Charleen, that brown clay creature would have to be cheeky Charley.
I love the purple one though. You are a clever lady.

Karen, glad you are well on the way to better health now. Love your possum.
I had them when I used to live in Bright. They became quite tame and would eat from my hand.
They never touched my garden , but would eat the neighbors roses.

Colleen, its going to be an exciting time for you as Brians garden progresses. Dont forget to show us lots of pics.

Teresa, I hope you are getting some lovely weather for your walking to work . How is Copper handling the new lot of shakes? Poor thing must be a nervous wreck..

Dianne. I have a tray of new baby abutilons now. The first lot are doing well in their pots. I am hoping to see flowers next year.

Anthony, my Tigers are starting to open. I love the way they get their shiny black seeds up the stems.
How are your liliums going ? Getting closer the the show, I believe.
How is Squeaky going ?

One of our neighbors passed away just before Christmas day, and we havent heard from our closer neighbor since he went away before Christmas.after asking me to keep an eye on his chooks and livestock. Hope all is well with him.

I am just off to open the greenhouses and let the sun in.

Hello to everyone else looking in.
I will open a new thread on Sunday. I know this one has become long but I have been holding off until next year....

Happy day and enjoy this plate of Cranberry Lemon Slices.... ( Is there cream , I can hear Brian asking....lol)
Jean.