Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. I'm off to an early start this morning.

Charleen, love those mules. They look quite cheeky. Glad you have a bright sunny day. It's a bit early here to tell what the sky looks like but they predict fine weather, not necessarily sunny.

Colleen, you must feel very proud that Brian will have such a lovely memorial. I will look forward to seeing photos as it develops. It's awful being allergic to beauty products. I have to be careful with shampoos, as some burn me behind the ears.

I didn't buy Christmas cake (being diabetic) but I don't miss out. I had a small piece at the dinner, and even some plum pudding with brandy custard. Paid the price after, but once a year, its worth it.

Going on a shopping excursion this morning. Mainly just to get out of the house for a bit. My leg is healing well and faster than predicted, but won't really stop seeping until that dead patch fills in and loses the rejected grafting skin caught in it. It's getting close, and infection free, so doing well.

The birds are stirring, and will soon get noisy, so will get some feed ready for them to keep them quiet for a while. I can see a glow in the air which means the sun is coming up through the trees. Time to start the day.

Hope everyone has a good one.
Karen

Christmas for my little nocturnal visitor, happily munching on corn. Somewhat timid, so photo is taken in the dark with a flash through the screen door. Not the best but is all she will allow. She even got a couple of apricots last night.