Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Very cool here this morning but going to get hot later. Its nice not to be getting up to heat straight away. We are having a nice change around 5pm too. Not enough to run for a jumper, but lovely to be out and about then.
I have done all my moving for the time being. Plants are all settling in new positions.
More brug babies will be going to the shadehouse as they grow a bit.
I have lots of brom pups coming on so that will be the next job. Removing them and repotting.

Hello Colleen, your Christmas present do look very nice around the garden.

Teresa, love sweet peas. Such a beautiful color I did have some here that used to self sow each year , but they are no longer there as the area is now a jungle.

Anthony, your arrangement sounds like it would have looked very pretty. Some judges dont know beauty when they see it.

Charleen, how are things over your way. getting colder ?
cookies for Charley in the kitchen.

Karen, I hope you are just about 100% now. Its nice to relax at home isnt it ?

Hello to everyone else. I am going out to enjoy the cool morning before the sun chases me inside.

All our leftovers are now gone so back to normal eating . I do love turkey etc, but imagine the size of all of us if we ate like that all the time. ..lol

Heres something to tempt you , but at least you can eat all you want without putting on the weight.
Yummy Mud Cake.

Happy day,
Jean.