Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
A lovely cool morning after a small ( very small) shower of rain during the night. I said to hubby last night that I could smell rain in the air. It is a distinctive smell, but he cant smell anything very well so said I was imagining things as the weather site showed no rain anywhere near us.
I had a good laugh this morning and a ' I told you so' grin.
The sun is just coming out from behind the clouds so will soon dry up my little shower.

Dianne, very glad you were not in that awful hail storm. So much damage. I feel for all those people .
Do you notice though, on the news reports re. flooding on roads etc, how many idiots are still driving fast in the background ?
Some people never learn .

Anthony, its nice to hear about Cocky, we love hearing all your stories about him.
I bet Molly is having great fun with her Barbie house.
Does she have a wardrobe of clothes for Barbie ?
I remember my daughter did.

Colleen, sounds like you all had a lovely day too. The boys will be enjoying their presents . You did well too. Lots of garden pressies.

Charleen. Love that pic. I can imagine the comment being made by the longeared one.
Glad you also enjoyed Christmas.

Teresa, It was nice to see that the shakes were well behaved for a day or so. Lets hope it stays that way.
I bet Copper had a few extra nibbles from the leftovers.

Hello Kat. Sounds like you had a lovely time too. . Hope your kitties are all still safe . Maybe you could feed a few turkeys to the snakes to keep them full .

Lovely pressies, Moon. I may have to come over and borrow the shawl for the cooler weather..

Hello to everyone else.
I am going to do a bit more potting of the larger rooted cuttings today. I played musical chairs yesterday with all the plants. Moving some down the back and some out of the greenhouse. At the moment I have a lot sitting around under my GHA brug.
He gets extra water as I water them.
The wading pool is now full of the cannas. They like to sit in the water for the summer. .
We are having the last of the leftovers for lunch today.
I suppose you will all be doing the same.
Have a lovely day.
Enjoy something nice and light with your cuppa.. Cinnamon Teacake.
Happy day, Jean.