Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
Seachanger wrote:
Good morning everyone...
If I never see another chocolate in my life it will be too soon....We had so many different homemade
ones over the last two days....oooooohh I feel sick just thinking about them...a friend has started making them and came around on Christmas day with bags full....they were really beautifully decorated and tasted delicious...but I ate too many....I think that I will not eat anything sweet for a week to recover.

Glad that everyone had a great day, we did too...
It's nice to hear a Cocky story Anthony, he's been quiet for a while...love the pic of you and Molly, she will love her Barbie house....it doesn't seem that long since our grandaughter had one and this year we gave her a driving course for Christmas....those years fly by.

Had to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart... then the first day of the Boxing Day test yesterday and what a beauty it....just the best way to relax after Christmas.

I'm off to the sales today, I want a new frypan, a really deep one......I know it's boring but it's necessary...lol....then back home to watch the cricket...
I love Christmas.....

Charleen, my Gladioli flowered unharmed, thanks to you...my mother was very happy to see it.
We didn't get much rain here at all.....only a lot of thunder, we could see it heading toward Melbourne.
Kettle is on Jean..
Back later.
Dianne.