Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
77sunset wrote:
Sitting here relaxing with a very full tummy.

Dinner today was leftovers, but really great leftovers.
Prawns, seafood mix, turkey, fresh coleslaw with french dressing ( just to be a bit upmarket today) , asparagus spears, onion & cucumber in balsamic vinegar.
After a nibble at bits of all that, I had a little room for Christmas pudding & custard.
I promise I will not eat anything else today.

Teresa, so glad you are able to have a laugh at all the NZ shakes. Sounds like you also had a lovely day.
I like the look on Miss Cassandras face. 'I'm boss of this garden', I can hear her saying.

Chrissy, I am sure your guardian angel made sure you had a bit of sun for Christmas , after all you are the 'angel lady'.

Glad you had a great day too, Charleen. Give Charley an extra pat for me.

I have been busy this morning, potting and moving things around. It has been a lovely cool morning , but the sun is appearing from behind the clouds so it will get hot again.
I moved all my cannas to their summer place. They sit in a kiddies paddle pool. They love it and so do the Pacific Coast irises.

I have a few seeds of a very pretty canna if anyone would like some.
I only have a few at the moment but there are 2 more pods to ripen a bit more & split. The plant must self fertile, because I have no others out.
Its called Little Devil and is a small growing one . Probably get to 2-3 foot high.

Have added a pic.

Have a happy day .
Jean. .