Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
dalfyre wrote:
The dog got a new rawhide bone, the cat had a sachet of cat food - hubby picked up the turkey one by sheer coincidence and she tucked in with gusto.
Hubby gave me an i-pod so when I took Copper for a nice long walk this morning I had music to listen to.
I gave him a card reader for his pc - he is thrilled as it means he doesn't have to mess about using my laptop to download his photos...
I am pleased as it means he doesn't have to mess about with my laptop ;)
We are both really happy with our new gadgets!
Family get together on Xmas day went really well, good food, a few glasses of bubbly & everyone loved their gifts - I was so glad i went back to the shop on Saturday for my brother's gift, I bought my stepdad a polo shirt while I was there & he was pleased with that - he hates branded clothing but this Drizabone shirt only had a very discreet bone on the edge of one sleeve, he didn't even notice it.
We arrived home at twilight - too late for a photo of my latest bloom so this morning I was out with the camera...
I am really loving the lilies & don't think I could have a garden with out them now.