Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
wrote:
After weeks of grey sky and rain the Sun came out for Christmas Day ! and it was wonderful, warm but not too hot (a little steamy perhaps but we had a wind blow the steam away in the afternoon.
We had a great time , probably ate a little too much ...real butter used (we only have real butter twice a year Christmas and Easter), for me that is such a treat !
We enjoyed a rest yesterday, (our choice, because we needed a quiet Christmas-no little ones in our immediate family) and we even had an afternoon snooze with the fan on. It was lovely!
I received a new computer ergonomic chair from Santa (so fancy I haven't figured out how to adjust it yet lol).
Lots of calls from distant family ...all in all it was a magic day because we are usually never alone and never have a rest unless ill, so that was such a treat and it was so enjoyed.

Your families all look so happy and Jean you day sounded great (except for the heat of course)

Charleen and Moon I don't know when your Christmas day ends so I will just wish you a very Merry Christmas just in case you are still celebrating :-) hugs to those spoiled long ears, bless them.

To everyone else I hope you are all recovering from a beautiful Christmas Day ! and let's look forward to 2012, it will be here in a flash now ...let's hope it will be kind.
Enjoy your day !