Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Amaryllis is growing, 1 by teddy_8905

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teddy_8905

In reply to: Amaryllis is growing

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Amaryllis is growing
teddy_8905 wrote:
That is what I thought would happen with mine, then remembered where I got mine, I wish I could find a bulb for Christmas, but I think it is a little late for that, especially when Christmas is so close. Got good news, got a van to replace the truck, we sold the truck and got the van, it is a Town and Country and it is in good condition especially for the price. Lots of storage spaces and lots of room to haul things in, I never had a vehicle that I could get out of the front seat and go to the back without going outside and he has the key that unlocks it electronically. That way in the winter when he has to go somewhere after it has snowed, I don't have to go outside and unlock the door manually! That was a bear espcially when you had to warm up the key with a lighter because the lock was frozen, that really sucked! All in all I love it! Here is the latest picture of my leaves, just love to share it with you guys.