Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011, 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011
MarilynneS wrote:
KUDOS Carol on the eyebrow job, looks good, kinda think it would be a bit itchy though.
THE HATS, what lovely colours. They'll look beautiful on.

Betty I must say you are certainly commited to getting those quilts done, I wish I had your endurance .. I tend to be a 'scatter brain' .. LoL (THAT is putting it mildly)

Bought an EReader as a gift today, am hoping it doesn't COST the person I got it for too much. I think you MUST have to pay for downloading magazines and/or books ...

Seriously cold here today .. and the malls were just a bustle of activity .. but .. I got the shopping all done except for fruits and veggies which I will purchase closer to next weekend.

Remember my abcess last Xmas? The toothe went POO POO at 8pm Xmas eve .. well .. I think another may try and do an encore .. so .. looks as though the extraction will be earlier than expected :-(
I am SUCH a wuss ~

Have one more pic of myself with Brooklyn at the dinner .. the glasses are the ones I bought in Oct and I STILL am trying to get used to them !! They are progressives .. drive me bonkers !!!

Off to watch a movie

~M~