Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
DawnSong wrote:
Jean, I love your little intellectual pets. How gorgeous to have them round the computer with you while you are working on it.

Moon, I would love a family of penguins come breed here but don't know about the smell. I have trouble with bad smells.

Chrissy, although it is totally illegal on a diabetic's diet, I am going to get extra insulin out and have myself a good helping of Christmas pudding with brandy custard. Oh my is watering just thinking about it.

Libra. Well, you have a Scorpio trait there too.

Anthony, fingers crossed for you. I used to love growing things from seed, and cuttings too, and had me a green thumb. Seem to have lost it over the years, and just don't have the time for seeds these days.

My epiphyllum, Stern von Erlau has a seed pod developing. I don't know what it will be as I think the bees pollinated it. I might actually try to grow these when the fruit ripens. It could be the same as the magnificent mother plant, or a brand new ... something.

Karen