Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
That ANIMAL almost kilt me yesterday! We had a mishap inthe kitchen and I was walking from the kitchen to go sit in my comfy chair she came a running and punched my right leg out and knocked me over! Good thing I was not carryng a batch of cookies and I did not land on top of her! Cwazy dawg! Well any way I fell flat on my back toppled over and Im laying there trying to figure out what worked or dint and she comes lapping tongue all over my face as I was trying not to laugh as I figured out what was not broke!... Im a little sore today.. kinda landed on my right arm and my back is a tad ache, but ima alive! hahaha.

Yep know what you mean on the celebrating! Years back when there was family, we would go visiting, bring gifts and all that... Now we have not exchanged gifts for years or had the traveling to reletives either. Our best presents are each other. I do like the food though! We spend time with friends from our church now and/or just stay home.. and enjoy a little fellowship.

I love going out our stable at midnite. Just kinda puts the topper on smelling the hay, seeing the donkey and the horses and imagining the Miracle of Christ! I love reading the Bible. Its been a passion and we love sharing chat on that. I cannot imagine a better gift actually than what the Lord did for us.