Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011, 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Xmas 2011
MarilynneS wrote:
The Northern Cancer Society has the 'Feel Good Look Good' program here .. have had a couple of people I know go to one of the sessions and really have fun as well as learn how to make the most of their facial features .. one woman has been cancer free for 5 years, but still maintains the close shaven head and has perfected her make up to the max to really bring out her blue blue eyes.

The family dinner last night was wonderful .. my 2 grands were summarily pleased (Austin with his iPOD) and surprized (Brooklyn with the wedding rings) .. Most of the pics were taken by my son, Murray, so will have to wait for him to download them .. busy family ..

WEATHER .. what the heck is UP with our weather !!!! It RAINED heavily today with some periods of wet snow .. we have large patches of grass showing .. and I have run out to the garage with no jacket on and been fine .. like Alberta Ann I have been watching the spotd where there are plants planted and still uncovered (perennials) .. am going to have to throw some peat moss on'em.

Lilly and Piper were groomed today .. tomorrow they are off to a Seniors Home to 'show off' LoL

TTFN everyone

~M~

PS Bettty .. sure hope those blood tests show something !!!

Ooooooo one pic in .. end of table my son Murray .. to the left his wife Alison, grandson Austin .. myself and Brooklyn on the other side as she proceeded to try and explain to Gramma how her iPOD works .. lalalalalalala :-)