Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Well here we finally have our CHRISTMAS tree up. We celebrate the birth of CHRIST at our house. Been doing it that way for years and aint gonna change and WE are ROYALLY in the SPIRIT for the SAVIOURS BIRTHDAY celebration. So I made celebration BIRTHDAY cakes and need to frost yet with JESUS name on them and made some CHRISTMAS cookies, but suddenly all the cookies disappeared. So I will have to get busy and make some more. I got my CHRISTMAS cards sent out. And the furnace is lite, the dog has found a comfy spot and things are crackling around here! Lites, trees, excitement in NATIVITY decore.. Oh how we love that! Especially the Nativities! Love the remberence. The town is getting lite up too. Christian churches all in decking the halls. We are not celebrating SantaClaus here. Its Jesus! So to EVERYONE I say a verrrrrry MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We are gonna get LOUD and PROUD singing! Hope it shakes the foundations and sparks your spirit! Merry Christmas!