Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: December chat thread: "TIS THE SEASON"!!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: December chat thread: "TIS THE SEASON"!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December chat thread:   "TIS THE SEASON"!!
marsue wrote:
Whooo--I feel like I've been away forever but it was only for 3 days! LOL It sure is hard to catch up here and at "that other place". Thanks for the birthday wishes. Over the week-end I was at a ladies retreat in Monroe, LA which means that I got to see our wonderful Cindy and get lots of hugs. If you are on FB you have already seen the picture of the two of us which I posted. I had some free time late Sat. afternoon so Cindy came over to our hotel and we spent about 3 hours together! It was wonderful to see her again! Ya'll should be jealous! LOL

I know what ya'll mean about wanting to get things done, medically speaking, before the end of the year. My doctor's office cancelled my yearly appt this past week and they haven't called me back to set up another time. I am wanting to get it done before the end of the year, too, for the same reason as the rest of ya'll. The docs don't thing about those things--they only think about what is convenient for them! :o(

Genna and Sandra, you both be sure to let us know how things go! That was a cute story,Sandra, about the tree! LOL Don't guess ya'll will be doing that again this year!! The birds like to eat the popcorn, too. I can't imagine having any popcorn left on the string to even put in the freezer after the critters get to it! LOL

Elaine, have you had a chance to catch your breath yet?

Here's Cindy and me--it's a little fuzzy--I was finding it hard to keep the phone still enough to take our picture cause I didn't know it but I was taking a video of us and that made us laugh!