Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011, 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011
fancyvan wrote:
Travel safely Betty!

Had my 2nd Chemo yesterday, feeling great today - had a Healing Touch session this morning then off to the greenhouse to get Xmas greens for decoration and also bought an angel for my collection. Stopped at Joans(foster mom) to deliver some toys for their new dog Zorro ( one of our fosters) arrived just in time for lunch. Then off for a bit more shopping and home. Lazed around the rest of the day munching on various things!

Have been rather lazy though about walking the dogs- today is the dog walkers day so they had a good hour walk at off leash park. Dean says all the dogs at the park were crazy today.

A neighbor just arrived with some meals for me!

Hope tomorrow is just as good - a friend is coming over and we will put up the outside Xmas decorations and maybe inside too.

Here are my two 2011 angels. The larger one is very heavy, almost feels like it might be wood and covered with something that looks like tiny bits of glass ( but probably is not) The glass angel is hand blown in China and will hold a small taper.