Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Winter MG blooms 2011-2012 # 1, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Winter MG blooms 2011-2012 # 1

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Winter MG blooms 2011-2012 # 1
GordonHawk wrote:
Yes...Nifty.... I guess I do... yes it's a few leaves from my white flowering Buddleia...
it's a cage fight here... everything grows together ... and the survivor gets ...top billing with the sun...It's a pretty good flower for this time of year.. they shrink in the fall... ..not to mention after the snows.. but there's alot still flowering roses...daisys... verbina.. plumbego has a few... and the passifloras... Anastasia pictured here.. awaiting ripening on my seed pods... so it's all still out... oh.. and there's still honeysuckle blooming also... sweet olive... impatients..bacopia and more...
I'm in zone 4 through and including zone 14 here on the roof... a microclime that runs from artic to something akin to the Sahara.. when the roof it sits on gets to be 165* in the summer... and the wind blowing off it is like a convection oven...so Monday when it was 70* F air temperature... the roof likely got up to about 120* F... solar assist....