Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Rural Gardening: Getting frosty on the November Homestead, 1 by CajuninKy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CajuninKy

In reply to: Getting frosty on the November Homestead

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Getting frosty on the November Homestead
CajuninKy wrote:
We are having company for TG. The inlaws, DD and DGS are driving up. They will get here TG day and leave on Saturday but it will be so good to see them. My Mom is sending some sweet potato pies with them. To my Momma, food and love are the same thing. LOL

I baked a turkey last night but it's not for TG. It's just to eat because they are cheap right now. I will be baking a huge ham and cooking some venison for TG. I will be doing the whole dinner and I will have it ready when they get here. Can't wait to see them.

DH was at the docs yesterday. Foot doc is very pleased. That is looking great. Had a CT scan but we don't know any results from that yet. It was on his kidneys. Got home late and it was cold. then I had to do the feeding. Got more sawdust at the barn so I dug out one stall. Need to do one more and top dress 3 others.

Didn't sleep well last night. Had disturbing dreams. People counting on me and me not being able to pull it off. I hate those.

You all voting in the photo contest? I am slow but enjoying the pics.