Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: November 2011 , 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: November 2011

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November 2011
shortleaf wrote:
I finally got around to cleaning that last window on the outside. From inside, it really stood out, how filthy it was compared to the other two, it drove me nuts! I did learn something tho, probably 95% of the grime is on the outside! I even got a photo of the dastardly job yesterday! I'm trying to get up the bravado to repaint that window frame white, it's such an involved job and everything, I think I'm intimidated! I mean, working gingerly with paint, being careful with the paint, cleaning brushes and laying down stuff to protect everything and wearing old clothes, it's like a big operation! I'm not a painter, shouldn't I be excused from painting the house trim and stuff?! It really turned cold, but not for long, it's supposed to warm back up the next 2 days then turn cold and prolly stay cold. I have a TropiCanna and a houseplant Wandering Jew outside still, I expect they are still fine, I saw them yesterday. I'll prolly bring them in Sat. or Sun. after the warm snap.

Ok happ, show yourself!

Will

This message was edited Nov 16, 2011 8:18 PM