Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011, 1 by cybercrone

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cybercrone

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods .. Nov/2011
cybercrone wrote:
Hi all:

Well I'm back and having trouble getting caught up.

I was near the coast for quite a while and came home with all my clothes smelling musty from the damp and it took several washes to get the smell out. And I'm not through getting the house cleaned up yet. Oh, well. It will all come together I guess.

You can see some of my animal videos and flower pics at http://grannym.wordpress.com/

I scanned through the posts I missed and you all have been up to really a lot as usual. That garden party fundraiser looked wonderful. Camping looked great too.

Every place I went this year pretty much had several dogs. I'm missing the dogs a lot and thinking of maybe getting one if I can find some kind that's not too energetic and doesn't shed too much. I'd rather have a bushbaby like my friend Sonja, but that's just not possible here, so what can you do?

Better get moving - still trying to get through all the e-mail that piled up. I'm on a few lists that send information newsletters every week, so got some reading to do.