Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: JBs Favorite Fragrant Plants, 1 by JBerger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JBerger

In reply to: JBs Favorite Fragrant Plants

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of JBs Favorite Fragrant Plants
JBerger wrote:
I need to apologize to Chantell for not getting the pictures moved to her site yet. I have had the darn inner ear infection on top of the sinus infection, and then putting Barney down on Sept. 9th just about put me over the edge. I have been fighting these two infections since then and here it is the middle of October. What a lousy Sept. I had. Wow, I am only now getting my hearing back. Both ears were shut for weeks. One is open now and the hearing aids do help since I had them adjusted yesterday.

Here is a picture of Diamonds Fragrant Delight , the Gardenia that has the ugliest plant but the most fragrant flowers I have ever smelled. They are so sweet and strong smelling. One little flower makes the entire GH smell so good. This flower is just one of several this plant produced this summer and Fall. I stuck it out there because I had no room for it in the house and it is like the ugly duckling until it blooms. What a beauty it is now. It is so happy out there just sitting on the cobblestone floor getting water when I think about it.
Can't you just smell it?