Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: October Weather - Time to get ready for Winter., 1 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: October Weather - Time to get ready for Winter.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Weather - Time to get ready for Winter.
sunkissed wrote:
Rain, rain and more rain here. In 24 hours we got over nine inches of rain...I can't remember this long of rain since hurricane Jeanne came over. I'm sure it has to be some kind of record. Still raining as I type, temperatures in the mid to upper 70's.

Texasgal I see rain on the radar over TX...are you close to that?...I know...BIG state, but hope you get some of that.

Billy love the pics, looks like a fun place to hike. You are making me miss the mountains now.

Minnie your kittens sound very entertaining, as well as Texasgal's Ma-ing cat. Sounds like a lot of cat lovers on here.

Since we're not going camping due to the tropical mess we are under I'm now going to participate in a neighborhood garage sale this coming weekend...so will be cleaning out closets and getting up in the attic while cooled off by the rain and cleaning out some junk. What else is there to do when it rains this long? I have no idea how I could stand this all the time...missing the bright moon at night.

This was the last I saw of the moon....oh and that same night I saw a bright blue green meteor coming down with a pretty golden trail behind it...saw it on the news the next day, they say there will be more up until the full moon...of course I can't see anything through all the clouds.