Photo by Melody

Bloom of the Day Photos: September 28th, 2011: Dwarf Nasturtium 'Peach Melba' (Tropaeolum majus) by kniph, 1 by Fleur_2011

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Fleur_2011

In reply to: September 28th, 2011: Dwarf Nasturtium 'Peach Melba' (Tropaeolum majus) by kniph

Forum: Bloom of the Day Photos

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September 28th, 2011: Dwarf Nasturtium 'Peach Melba' (Tropaeolum majus) by kniph
Fleur_2011 wrote:
Calif_Sue: Thanks for posting such a pretty flower and it's description. During the summer months, I was down in a town called Redlands, CA and stumbled upon an area of nasturtiums that were planted in a parking lot area in that town. I took several photos of these flowers since there were so many varied colors. I knew they were nasturtiums since I'm familiar with the look of the plant leaf and the blooms in general. One of the photos that I took of these flowers looks almost identical to yours, with regard to placement of the bloom and the color itself. There were so many different varieties of colors. I took as many photos as I could. I want to share one of the photos that I took with you of my "nasturtiums." I hope you like the photo. I have so many nice ones, it's hard to pick just one.