Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!
billyporter wrote:
Will, now how on earth did I skip over all the pictures above?

The JM looks good! It's really going to be a nice tree.

I had to laugh at all those pots. Wow, sat there for years. I bury all pots for fear of losing stuff and you just have everything surive :o)

Your friend is lucky to have someone who can beautify for her :o) When you are ''done'' and we never are, she's really going to love the transformation.

"Hope they like ice." Laughing, me too!

That looks just like the Casey pizza box. It's a gas stastion, but the pizzas are put together and cooked there. Usually you can run up in about 20 minutes and pick it up hot.

Oh Will, I am so sorry for your Dad. I despise dishonest people! It's a shame he passed away so soon after. At least you grew up working with him when it counted the most.

Nice roots :o)

We got our rain and may get more today! It was wonderful. I even went out in it to bring in the recycle bin. (Garbage day was yesterday.) I took the time to clean up my computer. I rad things I bookmarked and deleted a bunch of stuff. Now photos are gaining on me again. I NEED another rainy day :o)

Lavender Hyssop, new and older.