Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!
shortleaf wrote:
Eeek!!
I don't want anybody to have the impression that I really do use her daughter, not at all, I've given her over $7,000 since I've been here, less than 3 years, she just has a protective mother which is normal.
I don't work much but I still have the part-time job that I've had for nearly 2 years in January. By gosh, my W2 even says $14,326 for 2010!
Oh yes, I agree, it's a pretty sad family situation. Yeah, I bet that happens alot, one sibling will do ALL the care for the parent, then when they pass away, here come the other siblings.

I got 6 Lily Tree bulbs planted tonite, actually only 3 were bulbs, the other 3 started out as bulbs but have grown since I got them from Brecks in the Spring shipment. The 3 'Satisfaction' Lily Tree bulbs from Brecks Fall shipment got planted by the clothesline, in the photo. The 3 'Purple Prince' Lil Trees got planted over by my Bamboo trench, 6 Lily Trees for under $7 with shipping isn't bad! Brecks does a great free $25 coupon, I mean totally free, not buy $100 and get $50 worth of plants!

I looked at that Hosta thats in the photo right up there, it's 'Paul's Glory', it's still in a pot, I'm debating whether or not to plant it there, it's so pretty but there might not be enuff room, I don't really want to crowd my shade garden!

Thanks Sally, I tell her that all the time too, thats she's a good person.

Well, the warm streak is over! We are going from a high today of around 82° to a low tomorrow of 47°, altho, the low tonite is gonna be 54°, the ac is on right now, then at bedtime or so I'll turn the heat back on!

This message was edited Sep 20, 2011 8:31 PM