Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 94, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 94

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 94
Seachanger wrote:
Happy Birthday to your husband, Chrissie...hope he has a nice day..

Jean, I hope that your husband is feeling better soon and Colleen is too....
Lovely Daffy, I have only ever had one that even slightly resembled a pink....most are very wishy washy.
Looking forward to your tulip pics....hope you bought both colours....

Charleen, I was just looking at some Morning Glory seeds and that pretty one was amongst them...
Unfortunately it's one of the banned ones here......there are so many lovely colours how many do you have?
I love them but I can understand why they are on the banned list.....

Anthony, they were very pretty those Daffs.....my little upsidedown Lilium, Duchatrei is growing the right way up this year...Henryii is up and growing and Cardiocrinum has sent up 2 shoots now at about 20'' apart...I am hoping that Nepalense is ok, it's in with some others about the same age....so I won't know until it grows......

Went to Bunnings this morning and bought 3 black plastic trays at $4 each...one I have put on the bottom of the plastic SH fits perfectly.....the others are on the BBQ table to hold the water when I give my Bat Plant and another nameless plant a drink.....also bought 2 plastic tubs in lime green, $5 ea.
They had them in lovely gelati colours...I don't know what I will do with them...but they were pretty and cheap...what more could I ask.

Have a look at how tall this Tulip is....It's Claudia the one that I posted last week...
Dianne.