Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: How do you arrange your beds?, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: How do you arrange your beds?

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How do you arrange your beds?
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Yes that is a flatie, I have one that is all white and another with tan and white (pix above). Gosh, have been digging iris out of the field, 2 days of digging. Wow, I didn't know I had that many,lol. Going to rototil and plant: trees shrubs and flowers this time. Am making new beds for the iris, most will be outside the fenced garden as I have found the deer don't mess with iris. Gosh I hope I can get this done,lol. I thought I had lost most from the hail in July but I was wrong.lol. I would love to get more of the flaties but where I buy (Long's Iris Gardens) only had 2. They said they might try to obtain some other varieties, they white smells like gardenias, love it. The season is winding down, didn't have much blooms this year and most things were so short, (lousy hail),lol. I guess I'm ready for next year. Hope everyone had a good year, am still busy weeding, cutting back, rototilling, planting, potting on, etc,etc, Gosh will I get it all done, fingers crossed,lol. pix is Flopsy, the white flatie, enjoy. Kathy