Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 94, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 94

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 94
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Karen that epi is really pretty. I was given a piece of a pink one last year, I don't know if it's the same but I hope so. I have lots of buds on my epis this year. There should be a beautiful display later. A couple of pieces that I was given last year, a tropical colour and an irridecent? one have buds on this year. "Clown" has grown well Jean but no buds as yet. That will be something to see I think. It's 1C here this morning but the sun is shining so should be a nice day. I was supposed to go for a blood test this morning but have 2 little boys , 1 who had gastro all weekend and still not feeling the best and 1 who started vomiting last night at bed time and is still feeling queasy. I have a DR's app. at 12 00 so will still try to keep that if I can get someone to watch the boys. I only need repeats for my meds but they may not give them to me unless I have the blood tests. catch 22. Elaine it's great to see that your garden is rewarding you. You spend so much energy out there, it's great. I hope everyone is well and I'll be back later. Sorry to bump into you Jean. Let's have a cuppa together before we go. Yes that's my yellow Clivia. I have a couple of nice size pups in that pot too, will let them stay with Mum and maybe I'll get more than one or two sprays of flowers. Colleen

This message was edited Sep 12, 2011 7:49 AM