Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 94, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 94

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 94
Seachanger wrote:
Morning all...we had the most violent storm at about 7 this morning...thunder, lightning and buckets of hail........now the sun is shining.....
Hopefully Chrissie your predicted, very hot summer, doesn't happen...who knows with the weather.
Teresa, sounds as though you are getting your use of your woolies...hope it doesn't last too long.

Jean I have no luck with Hippies...I have had two for years, that never flower....so this year I will put them back into a pot.
I just bought tickets to the Pirates of Penzance for Steph and I, it will be her first taste of Gilbert and Sullivan....she will either love it or not.....fingers crossed...
Liz Taylor's jewellery up for sale and with it THAT ring...remember how many times we saw it in the paper on Liz's finger...and the LUCY episode when it got stuck on her finger...

Went to a friend's place yesterday to have a look at her new foal.....the mare is a very pretty dun with very strong black points, she was already in foal when they bought her, but no one knows what to.
So when the foal arrived, there was a big surprise....the filly is pure white....an absolute beauty...
For those not sure of the term "dun"...here is a pic of a dun horse..not the mother of the foal.
It's hailing again..
Keep warm today... Go Cats tonight.