Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!
shortleaf wrote:
That is a good pic, Pepper, better than mine! I've been trying to get a photo of this one cat here who stands on her hind legs to look at something, like once every 6 months she does that. She never does it long enuff for me to get a photo though!
I hope that Rush straightens up on it's own because I went to take it back out, so I tugged on it and it didn't want to come out, I guess it's ensconced! It doesn't look too bad, I just turned it around I think.
The Papyrus and the Umbrella plants got separated tho. Here is the latest photo of them. See how much smaller the Water Iris is on the right? That's the one that was out of water until a few days ago.
Yeah, if the neighbors did believe any of the stuff on the monitor that she was declaring back then, they oughta be ashamed of themselves! Poor lady, lately she's been calling out for her deceased parents and siblings. When my friend called Hospice to complain about that aide, they already knew about it, another aide had already told on her, a nice Hospice nurse that was also here that day.
We do hoard at times, but we can call ourselves hoarders..lol. There is a lot worse hoarding situations tho, I've seen them on tv. There's no trash in the hoarded piles of stuff here.
Oh yeah, I'll get better sides eventually. I'd like to make it good enuff to at least hold one big Bobcat bucket of mulch. I've got lots of mulch to get and soon!
Will

This message was edited Sep 4, 2011 10:17 PM