Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September 2011-Hopefully cooler!!
shortleaf wrote:
Oh, cool! 3 plants eh?! Thanks, I'll get them separated soon, happ! When I do, I'd like to straighten that Rush way up.

Hi billyp, welcome back! You are blithering too billp?! Thanks, that little trailer has been real handy. When I was going up there Sunday with just the dolly (or 2 wheeler) strapped on, I was followed closely by a Kansas City police car for about a mile. I think she or he thought I had some unsafe trailering going on. From a distance, it prolly does look like that because the trailer sides only come up a couple inches. Anyway, they got real close, I guess to look at it, then he or she exited the freeway. It was well tied down..lol There have been several cases recently in the metro, even on the news, where a plate of metal or something will come off somebody's trailer and fatally injure another driver. My trailer even has expired license plates! I guess it was my lucky day! I have even heard that the police and the highway patrol is on the lookout for unsafe trailering. Thanks, my Dad would be proud of his birdbath. One bad thing about having a very small trailer, is it won't hold much mulch or anything! But, it's definitely better than having NO trailer!

Thanks billyp, that Weeping Willow is a stunner.

I asked if I could paint the wires and stuff White by the West wall, by the AC unit, and she (the homeowner) poo-pooed it, it's a good idea tho, I better stay with the roof over my head right now!

Thanks billyp, I think myself, those black spots on the Peaches aren't really anything to worry about, they just look nasty, I still want to do fruit spray I think.

Oh, I took the wireless baby monitor out of her room in April. She was saying some pretty outlandish stuff and it was best that the neighbors didn't hear anymore of it.

Speaking of Hospice, want to hear something funny?! The longtime aide here and myself kinda got this Hospice nurse in big trouble and deservedly so, she said, "somebody here is a hoarder".
A lot of stuff might be accumulated here, but she doesn't need to give her 2 cents about it to the disabled lady! The girl weighed like a buck 05 anyway, (105 lbs.), she couldn't do the physical nurse duties here!
She'd end up dropping my friend's Mom, going to the commode and break her hip or something, and you know she wouldn't say, "I dropped you're Mom, it's my fault!".

Oh you like that saying too billyp?! If it weren't for info. from other people, like books and the internet, (even news), I'd be in big trouble!

Nice photo of you're cat, Pepper! I've got one too from a while back, this cat was a stray.
Will

This message was edited Sep 3, 2011 11:46 PM