Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!
shortleaf wrote:
Yeow happ! Welcome back! Over an hour talk?! Eeek! I'd fold up after about 5 seconds! I'm an introvert! You must be an extrovert. That's why I get on here and declare stuff! In person, I'm a quiet, blithering idiot though! I'm sure you did a fine job, happ. I want to hear what you say! Please feel free to share anything you want here. We are listening ears here. Like somebody once said, I think,
"If you can't learn from others, you'll live life not knowing much!"!

Here's that Cardinal plant and what appears to be little sprouts at the base. I hope those are Cardinal plants, they will also make a fine addition to the landscaping plan!
Don't mind the spider hole, they are everywhere!

Thanks Crit, I hope the setup of the fountain goes well. I'm slowly setting up the pieces to it today. Some of them are quite heavy, so I take my sweet time!
Even the pedestal for the bottom birdbath tier is a heavy sonofagun! It rode in the trunk of my car, it prolly broke that thin sheet that's in there, I've already wheeled it into place.
Gosh, I only want to do this setup once, I hope it stays level!

You're welcome, Crit. Don't let my opinion discourage you from getting treatment for you're hand. I'm sure the exception is not the rule, speaking of my Dad's questionable healthcare treatment, (my opinion).
Will

This message was edited Aug 29, 2011 4:27 PM