Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 92, 1 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 92

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 92
DonnieBrook wrote:
Hello everyone! Just a quick check to see how you are all doing. I found the census discussion very interesting. It seems that the questions asked here were far more intrusive than in years past. We had to fill out the form in Fla. where we are residents, and then another one popped up here with all kinds of arm-twisting about how we legally had to fill it out here also. I followed the language literally and refused to fill it out, as it seemed fraudulent to do so in two locations. They kept hounding us to do it, and finally we got a call. Suffice it to say that I convinced them to stop bothering us as I refused to give two states the benefit of counting us in for their funding. No more calls, but I did get an apology. :)

We are in the revolving door of guests leaving/wash the sheets and towels/ and set up for the next round on Tuesday. Our Colorado grandkids and their parents will be here for two weeks. Lots of fun kid time.
Hope you are all having as much fun!

Here is our stone mushroom, waiting for some critters to land on it. Hank made it from a stone in the woods. :)
Louise