Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Aug. 2011 dry and hot, like July still!
shortleaf wrote:
That is a big frog, it weighs about ten lbs.! I'll get that Rose vine planted soon. I have a spot all ready for it, I'll post it after this post, a good spot I think, we'll see. I also see now I might have a pink Cleome! Anyway, there is a pink flower! Thats what I do if I have too, like I did last year for the Bamboo trench, break out the pick. Then I'm afraid the pick head thing is gonna fly off when I'm swinging it and hit a neighbor! Digging a hole for a beloved, deceased pet stinks, then putting the pet in it stinks even more. I buried my cat of 11 years in Nov. 09', that stunk too.

Thanks Pepper, I'm still bragging on the pond! I had my friend just now come to the computer and watch a short video clip (with audio) I made of the pond and the water trickle, which she loves the sound of water, she was all smiles and appreciative. Thanks Pepper, I'll try to remember to plant the Rose deep, sometimes I think I don't plant deep enuff, then the plant suffers!
Will