Rural Gardening: Building a Home , 1 by CricketsGarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CricketsGarden

In reply to: Building a Home

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Building a Home
CricketsGarden wrote:
Thank You bariolio. Yes= must have veggies and flowers no matter what. I would be a very sad person without my veggie ventures. Considering the fact that I do have a greenhouse nursery business= My life revolves around veggie gardening and trying to make it easier to garden due to severe arthritis. Many days during the week, I am unable to stoop down and unable to bend over for a long period of time. I made sure I had a private door coming out of my little office onto my deck. My deck will eventually have Table Top Gardens Down both sides. I have all the tables that I need to finish building the table top gardens and already have 4 table top gardens like the one in the picture above and below.

My brain is hyper and goes off into hundred directions like a spider web.=====trying to explain the construction and why.

Picture of Deck with one Table Top Garden=== also this pic is from today which was only 4 days after the last picture and the squash plants are growing like weeds. And the pic has a table that will be made into a table top garden with a 6 inch ledge on the front for laying garden tools on---------no binding over or hunting for tools while I Play.

Excuse all messes=====everything under construction
edit= the boards coming off the side of the table top garden was to keep the table from falling over while hubby lowered the deck.

This message was edited Aug 2, 2011 12:42 PM