Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011
perke_patch wrote:
Tash our concentrica seedlings and gee whizz seedlings are growing in full sun on trolleys. The trolleys are on the north side of patio and actually shade our seedling houses behind them on the patio. There is just enought sun shining through them to warm the seedlings each morning and fog the houses up for the day.

Anyhow back to seedlings. Some of the concentricas are getting so big and lots of different hapes, colours and patterns happening now. We've just potted up a couple of the larger gee whizz seedlings into big 8 inch pots so they should power on now and get even bigger. Some of the gee whizz seedlings are only small but a couple of them got the big gee whizz size. I will have to take a photo of the gee whizz seedlings though. I haven't taken any yet.

This is a photo of some of the bigger concentrica seedlings taken a month or so ago I think. I think I took this to show the range of size, shape and colours in some of them.

Wendy