Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 92, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 92

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 92
Seachanger wrote:
Love your snow pics, Teresa....I can enjoy the snow without standing in it. cute Dragon too...

Colleen, where did you grow your Bat plant?....I took mine out of the bathroom and put it on the verandah. I put it under a shady tree for the first time today to give it some sunlight....
I would love a white one, but see how this one goes first.
I am so pleased for you that the Sang x's are up and growing....good luck with them.

Louise, so nice to have you back on line.....thank goodness you have been able to cope with the heat.....though those girls are definitely telling you something.....

Chrissy, it was great that George enjoyed his birthday with all his family and is still enjoying it today..
thank god for modern automatic washers....when you have extra washing they are a blessing.

Elaine, keep taking your time to choose a house....you will know when the right one comes along..

Off to the nursery this afternoon, for a browse, a hot drink and a piece of cake....
Dianne.
Like your flowers, Jean...this Pelargonium is confused....it's flowering well though..