Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 92

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 92
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Frosty here this morning, but I havent been outside to look at how much. Hubby will tell me . He says it is -3C.
I do hope we dont get a week of really low temps like last year, which burned all my brugs.
The sun is out and we are suppose to actually get up to 18C on the weekend.

Hello Elaine, nice to see you back. Hope all is well for you. Any projects going ?

Dianne, love the big fat magnolia buds. Mine are putting up a few now . I must get out in the back of the cottage garden and see how the one out there is doing. I put it behind the plants there, as it should (hopefully) grow above them eventually.

You have to watch those scams. We get an average of 3 a day, which are usually all marked as scam by our mail thingy, Thunderbird..
We just delete without opening anything. Scams from those purporting to be banks, PayPal, eBay, phone companies, you name it they are out there. I dont know how many people are always wanting our help in disposing of millions of dollars, ponds etc .
We must have won a million lotteries too. What bothers me is that some people answer these things and I wonder how much they lose by it.

Chrissy, I enjoyed the video . I always like seeing anything on ancient civilisations especially Egypt. I couldnt live with their music though.
I like Chinese and Japanese music more than most other music from foreign countries.
Happy birthday to your brother.

Hello Colleen, back to normal now with the boys home. I hope you enjoyed your bit of quiet time alone.
I'm still watching the bud on my winter hippie. Its very slow , like waiting for the kettle to boil while you stand over it.

Hello Teresa. I showed hubby your snow pics. He says keep it over there.
Looks like you had better get some snow boots for Copper.

Hello Pam, Karen, Anthony, Louise and Charleen.
Better get out in the kitchen and put out some nibbles.
Have a lovely day and enjoy those gardens.
Here we are , nice warm Cinnamon Rolls.
Jean.