Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts, July 2011
weed_woman wrote:
hi girls, Karen, you don't need to remove the pup, but sometimes its nice to just have the one in the pot. Its personal preference I think. Also, If you remove the pup, mum might go on to produce more, faster than she would if you left it on.
Tash, I do the same as you, re-excel. I have a spreadsheet for the different genera, although I have more than one genera per sheet, except for Neoregelias, because I have such alot of them!
Sorry I haven't been on much. but I'm battling the back ache again, and the computer is the worst culprit, so I can only do a little each day, and generally its Facebook these days.
Not much going on here, just been pruning and making sure the greenwaste bin is full every week. I've been throwing out old, sick plants and any that just struggle in our climate, which has given me a bit more space for the good plants. Its a good feeling cleaning out the cupboards, so to speak.
Sue
Vriesea 'Sunset'