Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 92, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 92

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 92
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. After a few days of rain and cold, we have fog this morning with the sun just coming up over it. Looks like a nice day, but I wont say that too loud as I have seen it change in an hour .
I may get out to look at the weeds . Thats about all I can do at the moment. Too wet to spray.

Anthony, I cant wait for all my bulbs to come out . I am waiting to see what I got in the mixed packs.

All those lovely pussy cats. I love animals, but I like cats a lot more when they are in other peoples homes. I am not a cat person at all.

Hello Teresa, lovely news re. the twins. I hope you dont get any further snow there. That lot looks very cold and I totally agree with Copper saying ' get me back inside.' .

Hello Dianne. It would have been lovely seeing all those treasures anyway, even if not in the same class as the first exhibition.

Hello Moon, Louise and Charleen . Louise, it must have been so lovely to meet lots of the DG gardeners . I bet they all loved your pretty garden.
I have a couple of Heucheras but only the common pink flowered ones . I do like them but havent a good space fr them to show off. I did have a miniature one somewhere. I must go and look for it. It may have died. . Hope the girls behaved like proper southern ladies with all the guests there.

Hello Pam, Karen, Chrissy and Elaine.

I have been out int he kitchen adding the last seasonings to the slow cooker. Another yummy lot of smoked ham hocks on the simmer.
The sun is shining in the window here, so I had better get out and enjoy it before it disappears.

Have a lovely day and enjoy those gardens .
Try this delicious Carrot Cake with your cuppa.
Happy day, Jean.