Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 92, 1 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 92

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 92
DonnieBrook wrote:
Hello Everyone!! I'm popping back in to say hello and sample some of the fare in the Tea Room. Since I saw you last, we had 24 DG friends come to the farm for a gathering that was great fun. I worked pretty hard getting my gardens ready and I was thankful for several first blooms on daylilies that day. The group really surprised me with a fabulous birthday cake that was as delicious as it was pretty. The trowel on top said, "Happy Birthday, Louise."......It wasn't my birthday yet, so they really took me by surprise.

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your gardens. Jean, that is a gorgeous daffy!! Sounds like you are getting ready for Spring bulbs! How lovely!

Colleen, how wonderful that you "wasted a whole day"!!!!! That's the way to live longer! :) It has been so hot here lately that I haven't gotten outside as much as I want to. Thankfully, the heat wave lifts for us tomorrow! I have so many new blooms to check out, so early morning has been the only time to do any work out there.

Do any of you grow heucheras? I have just caught the bug and love their different foliage colors. Full summer is here for us and the gardens are filled with colors! Ahhhhhh, love it!!

Hello Karen and everyone else! Have a lovely day!
Louise