Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Before and after Garden pics....., 1 by cici77

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cici77

In reply to: Before and after Garden pics.....

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Before and after Garden pics.....
cici77 wrote:
thanx pati... i love working outside... i actually live on the outskirts of the city of banning... infact i am considered to live in the county.. thats who we have to go thru to build our home , the county.. the area around me is all horse ranches.. its one of the last open spaces out here... i love it! ....

bayouposte, yes as things change i will be sure to post it here... (: it shouldnt be long considering these pics were from the begining of feb to the end of april... that what , a 3 month span?.. not bad... once i put perinnials in my raised bulb bed i will post pics of the progress ofthat... (: and dont worry , i drink lots of water thru the day and i soak myself down about every 20 min when its very hot.. and every 10 minutes when its very hot and humid.. (:

mary , i will prob put stepping stones with a ground cover growing around it... then again i may do that in some areas and other areas i may put brick.. who knows.. but it will be something.. when the rains come the mud gets verrrryyy slippy... just about as slippy as ice... the very first pic up top was from around april 2002... and i didnt start to change it till last april, and really didnt get into it till this last fall.. so i imagine its going to be something in a year even!!! (:

dinu, those wagon wheels are attatched to a swing... but i may go buy some wagon wheels for decoration... i may also have the grape vine this year grow around the hammock stand so its not so obvious... u know.. here is a pic of that swing... this was taken on 3-18-04... i was standing on something to take the pic.. dont remember why ,..lol.. oh well..