Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Planning a trip to Lancaster, Pa to visit mennonite Nurserys, 1 by Buttoneer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Buttoneer

In reply to: Planning a trip to Lancaster, Pa to visit mennonite Nurserys

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Planning a trip to Lancaster, Pa to visit mennonite Nurserys
Buttoneer wrote:
Marion Martin is having a daylily sale this coming weekend: 1/2 off but I'm not going. LOL. I think next year beginning of May (1st week or so) would be the best time for this little escapade. Will have to put it in my calendar so I can put out a reminder for everybody. I was so tired today from the craft show yesterday (it was super hot) that I managed to get three plants put in but tomorrow will try to put the rest in. Hoping everybody has a super holiday weekend. Bob is making BBQ Pork ribs, I'm working on the corn on the cob & my neighbor brought over a big bowl of macaroni salad that her husband didn;t like cause it was too tart. A little sugar, more mayo & some milk really fixed it up and we will enjoy it this evening. Here's what our booth looks like at craft shows.