Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011, 1 by springer99

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright springer99

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011
springer99 wrote:
Hi Pam, I have space for full sun ...... shadecloth..... and morning sun....... so it doesn't worry me where it needs to be, so long as I know and put it in the right spot for it to keep/get it's colour. We are in the middle of building a small removable green house at the moment, so that's going to be pretty cool, thinking it might be a good place for my seedlings....if any of the seeds take :)
Then we have our full shade garden, then a full sun garden and then another one that only gets morning sun and then the palm trees shade it the rest of the day.
I got a few more broms yesterday, the lady had yellow ones but wouldn't part with them as she only had a couple.
I'll add a pic of a few of our new ones :)
Most have names, but a few of them don't. I have them away from all the others until they are right to be mixed in. Oh there is one more that isn't in that photo, I'll do another post and add it too :)
Tash